Frequently Asked Questions about OneClick.
Here are simple, straightforward answers about online bill pay from First Northern Bank of Wyoming.
- Online Bill Pay Basics
Q: What is online bill pay?
A: Online bill pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment, and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
Q: Who can I pay with online bill pay?
A: You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter, or relative.
- Getting Started with Online
Q: How do I enroll in online bill pay?
A: You can enroll for online bill pay in three easy steps:
- Access and login to your account at www.fnbofwyo.com.
- Use the "Bill Pay" link to access the enrollment form.
- Complete the enrollment form and click submit.
Q: How do I start using online bill pay?
A: First, you need to enroll to activate your online bill pay account. If you haven't enrolled, please follow the three steps shown above. If you have enrolled, you can make a payment in four easy steps.
- Grab a bill and login to your account at www.fnbofwyo.com.
- Click on the "Bill Pay" link.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on your dashboard.
- Enter the amount you want paid and make your payment.
- How Online Bill Pay Works
Q: How are online payments delivered?
A: Payments are sent one of two ways electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Q: Is online bill pay secure?
A: Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Online bill pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real time access to your payments activity.
Q: How long does it take before my payment is received?
A: Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
Q: How are the scheduled payments processed with online bill pay?
A: Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the
- Online Bill Pay Benefits
Q: What are the primary benefits of online bill pay?
A: Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using online bill pay.
- Save time. It takes only minutes to pay your bills each month. You save time on trips to the post office and filing away paper receipts. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to set up a schedule to pay your bills automatically.
- Save money. Online bill pay saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $75.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored online so you won't have to file and sort through paper receipts.
- Gain peace of mind. You can schedule payments in advance so you won't have to worry about paying bills when you travel. Bill pay reminders are also available to notify you it's time to pay your bill.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With online bill pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes, and checks required for paying ten bills per month.
Q: What is eBill?
A: eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic summary versions of paper bills directly from your online bill pay account.
Q: How do eBills work?
A: eBills are delivered directly to your online bill pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
Q: Will I still receive paper statements when I have eBill?
A: You will also continue to receive paper bill statements unless you contact the payee to stop sending those statements.
Q: How will I know if eBill is available for a payee?
A: If your payee is eligible for eBill, you will see a "Setup eBill" link next to their listing on your dashboard.
Q: What are the primary benefits of eBill?
A: With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won't have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past bill summaries at a glance.
Q: What information is included in an eBill?
A: Balance due, due date and minimum payment amount are included in your eBill. If you need additional details, there will be a link that lets you login to your account on your payee's website, or you can check your paper statement.
Q: How do I pay an eBill?
A: To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay, and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
Q: How do I know when I have received an eBill?
A: You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts to provide an extra reminder when a payment is due.
OneClick, login to your account at
or type that address into your browser.
Then click the "Bill Pay" link.Watch the demo
to learn more.
To sign up, login to your account at
or type that address into your browser.
Then click the "Bill Pay" link to access the enrollment form.Watch the demo
to learn more.